Almost everybody wonders, how much is a surety bond? I hate saying this, but it depends on the type of surety bond you require.
This video is going to make it easy to understand how much your surety bond will cost. You'll learn about the types of surety bonds and how they are priced. You'll get real examples with actual dollar figures so you can understand how much your surety bond will cost.
Plus, the last pricing factor can potentially save you hundreds of dollars when you need to purchase a surety bond.
- 00:10 - What is a surety bond
- 00:20 - The 3 factors that influence a surety bond cost
- 00:29 - Factor 1 the type of bond you need
- 00:40 - Examples of bonds with a fixed price
- 01:00 - Real dollar examples of bonds with a fixed price
- 01:40 - Factor 2 your personal credit history
- 01:46 - Examples of bonds that require underwriting
- 01:59 - Underwriting factor 1 your person credit
- 02:12 - Underwriting factor 2 your business experience
- 02:37 - Underwriting factor 3 any prior bond claims
- 02:52 - Real dollar examples of bond that require underwriting
- 03:10 - The bond cost equation
- 03:23 - $25,000 used auto dealer bond example
- 03:41 - $10,000 travel agent bond example
- 04:08 - Factor 3 where you purchase your surety bond
- 04:39 - Recap
- 05:07 - Get help with your surety bond
Read some of our further resources about surety bond pricing: