Skip Navigation

Sales Tax Bonds

What is a Sales Tax Bond?

Sales Tax Bonds (also known as Bond of Seller, Continuous Bond of Seller, or Sales and Use Tax Permit Bond) are often required to ensure merchants pay the required sales taxes to the state government for merchandise sold or services provided to customers. Sales Tax Surety Bonds are often required for convenience stores and other businesses selling alcohol, tobacco and fuel.

Sales Tax Bonds by State

Choose Your State Below for Additional Information and Pricing
loading map...

Don't see your state? Don't worry, we can still get the bond for you. Click here to get started in any state.

Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help!

Get Started » or, if you'd prefer, call us at 1-800-608-9950
(No obligation, takes 2 minutes)