Pharmacy Wholesaler Bonds
What is a Pharmacy Wholesaler Bond?
Those involved in wholesale pharmaceutical drug distribution often must post surety bonds in order to legally conduct business in the state. The surety bond ensures lawful business practices and compliance with jurisdictional rules and regulations. The bond also typically guarantees payment of fines, penalties and other administrative fees due to the obligee or the state.
Are Pharmacy Wholesaler Bonds Called Anything Else?
Yes, Pharmacy Wholesaler Bonds sometimes go by different names in different places. Here are some other names you may see used:
- Arizona - Wholesale Pharmacy Bond
- Florida - Prescription Drug Wholesale Distributor Bond
- Indiana - Wholesale Drug Distributor Bond
- Maryland - Wholesale Pharmaceutical Distributor Bond
- Mississippi - Pharmaceutical Drug Facility Bond
- Nebraska - Wholesaler Drug Distributor Bond
- Nevada - Pharmaceutical Wholesaler Bond
- Wisconsin - Prescription Drug Wholesale Distributor Bond