Skip Navigation

Michigan Bonded Title for Vehicle or Mobile Home

Michigan Bonded Title for Vehicle or Mobile Home

Get Your Free Quote

Who Requires the Bonded Title for Vehicle or Mobile Home and Why Is It Needed?

A Vehicle Uniform Surety Bond (also known as a Bonded Title, Certificate of Title Bond, Defective Title Bond, or Lost Vehicle Title Bond) allows a vehicle, watercraft, mobile/manufactured home, or snowmobile owner to claim ownership and register the vehicle with the state of Michigan when a title has been lost, stolen or is missing. This type of surety bond protects against items such as undisclosed security interests or cases where a duplicate title has been issued. Michigan Title Bonds are provided for a 3 year term and the bond amount must be equal to 2 times the value of the vehicle. A bond is not required for vehicles that 6 or more years old that have values of $2,500 or less. The bond for vehicles, watercraft and snowmobiles is written on form TR-121. The bond for mobile homes is written on form TR-121. Surety Bonds Direct will complete and certify these forms for you. 

The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs requires that manufactured home owners without an established record of ownership furnish title surety bonds equal to 2 times the value of the manufactured home. These bonds are issued for 5 year terms.

How Much Will My Surety Bond Cost?

Some Michigan Bonded Title for Vehicle or Mobile Homes are offered completely online without a credit check or any paperwork. Surety Bonds Direct has access to the lowest bond prices available in the market for applicants with good credit and bad credit.

It only takes a couple minutes to provide us with the information required for a free, no-obligation quote. Or if you prefer, call 1‐800‐608‐9950 to speak with one of our friendly bond experts. We can help guide you through the bonding process and identify the lowest cost in the market for your situation.

If you are interested in spreading out the cost of your bond over time, we can offer convenient financing plans for many types of surety bonds. More information will be provided with your quote.

List of Michigan surety bonds.

BBB A+ Rating
SSL site seal - click to verify