Skip Navigation

Indiana Alcohol Beverage Permit Bond

Indiana Alcohol Beverage Permit Bond Information

The Indiana Alcoholic Beverage Commission requires a surety bond (State Form 47540) for Brewers, Distillers, Liquor Wholesalers and Vintners to legally conduct business in the state. The surety bond is mandated along with a permit under an Act entitled “An Act Concerning Alcohol and Alcoholic Beverages, Liquids and Substances and to Promote Temperance Repealing laws and Parts of Laws, and Declaring an Emergency". The surety bond obligates the bonded principal to comply with the terms of the permit, the provisions of and obligations imposed by the Act including all subsequent amendments, and all rules and regulations set out by the Indiana Alcoholic Beverage Commission.

Indiana Alcohol Beverage Permit Bond Prices - Buy Online

Alcoholic Beverage Permit Bond

Bonds up to $10,000

1-Year Bond Starts at $100.00
1.2% of the Bond Amount

Can't find what you need?

Let our bond experts help!

Get Started »
No obligation, takes 2 minutes

If you'd prefer, call us at 1-800-608-9950