Skip Navigation

California Alcoholic Beverage Tax Bond

California Alcoholic Beverage Tax Bond

Get Your Free Quote

Who Requires the Alcoholic Beverage Tax Bond and Why Is It Needed?

A Alcoholic Beverage Tax Bond is required for those who have been issued, or have applied for the issuance of, one or more licenses and are liable for the payment of excise taxes, under the provisions of the California Alcoholic Beverage Tax Law. The surety bond is needed when demand has been made upon the principal by the State Board of Equalization for security, as authorized by Revenue and Taxation Code Sections 32102 and 32312. The bond is also conditioned upon compliance with the terms and provisions of the Code and the license including the payment of all taxes, penalties and other obligations Revenue and Taxation Code.

How Much Will My Surety Bond Cost?

Take 2 minutes to provide the basic information required to get the best rates for your California Alcoholic Beverage Tax Bond. The quote request is free and there is no obligation to you. If you prefer, please call 1‐800‐608‐9950 to speak with one of our friendly bond experts. We can help guide you through the bonding process and identify the lowest cost in the market for your situation.

If you are interested in spreading out the cost of your bond over time, we can offer convenient financing plans for many types of surety bonds. More information will be provided with your quote.

List of California surety bonds.

BBB A+ Rating
SSL site seal - click to verify