Skip Navigation

West Virginia Overweight or Oversize Permit Bond

West Virginia Overweight or Oversize Permit Bond

Get Your Free Quote

Who Requires the Overweight or Oversize Permit Bond and Why Is It Needed?

Truck. Overweight or Oversize Permit Bond for overweight or oversized vehicles to legally operate on public highways.

An Overweight or Oversize Permit Bond is a type of surety bond required in West Virginia for those who have filed, or will file in the future, with West Virginia Division of Highways, applications for special permits to haul, transport and move weights and oversized vehicles, loads and materials, upon, over, across and along bridges, streets, roads, and highways in the State of West Virginia. This surety bond guarantees payment to the West Virginia Division of Highways all resulting costs, expenses and losses associated with the permits.

How Much Will My Surety Bond Cost?

Some West Virginia Overweight or Oversize Permit Bonds are offered completely online without a credit check or any paperwork. Surety Bonds Direct has access to the lowest bond prices available in the market for applicants with good credit and bad credit.

It only takes a couple minutes to provide us with the information required for a free, no-obligation quote. Or if you prefer, call 1‐800‐608‐9950 to speak with one of our friendly bond experts. We can help guide you through the bonding process and identify the lowest cost in the market for your situation.

If you are interested in spreading out the cost of your bond over time, we can offer convenient financing plans for many types of surety bonds. More information will be provided with your quote.

List of West Virginia surety bonds.

BBB A+ Rating
SSL site seal - click to verify