Skip Navigation

Connecticut Overweight and Oversize Permit Bonds

Connecticut Overweight or Oversize Permit Bond Information

Certain motor carriers or haulers must obtain license or permit surety bonds to operate on public highways. The surety bonds are commonly required for businesses using oversized or commercial trucking fleets. The bond typically guarantees payment of taxes and other fees used to fund ongoing maintenance and upkeep of public transportation infrastructure.

How Much Does an Overweight or Oversize Permit Bond Cost in Connecticut?

Overweight or Highway Permit Bond
Overweight Permit Bond ($25,000 or less)

Can't find what you need?

Let our bond experts help!

Get Started »
No obligation, takes 2 minutes

If you'd prefer, call us at 1-800-608-9950