Skip Navigation

Nebraska Broker-Dealer/ Investment Adviser Bond

Nebraska Broker-Dealer/ Investment Adviser Bond

Get Your Free Quote

Who Requires the Broker-Dealer/ Investment Adviser Bond and Why Is It Needed?

Tablet. Investment Advisor / Broker-Dealer Bond for those licensed to provide consumers with investment advice and financial planning.

Broker-Dealers and Investment Advisers in Nebraska must furnish a surety bond called a Bureau of Securities Bond when applying with the Nebraska Department of Banking & Finance for license to transact business in the State of Nebraska. The surety bond guarantees that the bonded Broker-Dealer or Investment Adviser complies with the applicable provisions, rules and regulations pertaining to the securities statutes of the State of Nebraska. The surety bond also protects those having a cause of action under Section 8-1118 and Section 8-1103 of the Securities Act of Nebraska up to the aggregate liability of twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000).

How Much Will My Surety Bond Cost?

Take 2 minutes to provide the basic information required to get the best rates for your Nebraska Broker-Dealer/ Investment Adviser Bond. The quote request is free and there is no obligation to you. If you prefer, please call 1‐800‐608‐9950 to speak with one of our friendly bond experts. We can help guide you through the bonding process and identify the lowest cost in the market for your situation.

If you are interested in spreading out the cost of your bond over time, we can offer convenient financing plans for many types of surety bonds. More information will be provided with your quote.

List of Nebraska surety bonds.

BBB A+ Rating
SSL site seal - click to verify